Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tere bin kaise jiya… kaise jiya tere bin

'Tere bin' is a song of a movie album "Bas Ek Pal" and I am thankful to my friend Shashank for sharing this song with me.
Now you might be thinking what drives me to write a blog about it. Well nothing specific reason as blog is the place where u can write anything, anytime.. just for time pass :) and people are complaining that I have not putted something since long.
'Tere Bin' song is sung by Atif Aslam, a Pakistani singer. He was part of a band called "JAL". His album "Adat" was a big hit. Mahesh Bhatt called him and recorded the song "Woh Lamhe" for his movie "Zaher" and I first heard his voice in the song "Woh Lamhe". He was very impressive in his Bollywood debut and it was a big hit.
But the song that made me his fan is "Ab to aadat si hai". It’s simply superb and I never tired of listening it repeatedly. The album has other good songs but this I consider the best one.

Now comes to his latest song 'Tere Bin'. I got this two days back and I can't stop myself listening it many times in a day. Its mind blowing and I first look for the lyricist and the composer and I have found both of them new to me (Sayeed Quadri & Mithoon). 'Tere Bin' belongs to a similar genre as "Woh Lamhe" & "Ab to aadat si hai" and creates a splash once again. Superbly composed by Mithoon with some excellent lyrics by Sayeed Quadri. I am looking forward to listen great composition by the duo and hope they are not just one time show.

'Tere Bin' is a song about separation with living life being exceedingly difficult without the company of your loved one; it has Atif bringing a lot of pain in his voice to create the desired effect. The music, lyrics and his voice, all seems to be so perfect and I think he has beautifully sung this song. I can’t think of anyone else for this song and I am sure this is going to be a major hit.
If it was a film by Bhatts, this song would have guaranteed a promotional music video. Also Emraan Hashmi would be regretting that he couldn't get a chance to sink his teeth into this track since it is simply tailor made for him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

Yeah... one of the best song of this year!

9:29 PM  
Blogger sausha said...

i too agree to it...nice song...superb lyrics...nicely sung..gr8 music...
By the way..Sayeed Quadri has been penning down lyrics for quite some time now...remember zehar's songs "agar tum mil jaao..." "wo lamhe..wo baatein" and how can you miss "tu hi meri shab hai..." "ya ali.." all these are Quadris great works. even 2-3 songs from movie Kalyug are by Sayeed saa'b...
By the way if u haven't listened the song "mujhe mat roko..." from gangster..do listen it...very nicely sung by Kavita Seth

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home